Call for Submissions

Deadline extended to May 20 for WNHP11 and WNHP12. Two different themes as muse for your writing. Nonfiction memoir submissions only of 1,000 words or less, roughly. Themes are crime and You got what you wanted now leave (stories of people who have moved out of NYC). Email word doc to neverhaveparis@gmail.com






Thursday, December 27, 2012

we'll never have weddings

and now, a non-sequiter...  I am also a wedding officiant.


If you want a wedding that is cheap and as weird as you want it to be, contact me.  I can marry you legally and it doesn't have to suck.

email: pbrwedding@gmail.com to discuss.  you plan where it is, I just show up and say "by the power vested in me" blah blah blah. but you can also turn your wedding into a game show or a triathalon, it's up to you. so if you don't really wanna get married, but kind of, I'm your guy.  I am super affordable - cash or trade.