Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tad's Talks with an all-star cast Sept 30

Wow.  I am reading with some incredible folks in Portland on Sept 30.

Tad's Talks is Back!

We return on September 30th for another year of Tad's Storytelling Nights.  I'm really excited to host this year - I'm always surprised and delighted by this event - it warms my heart. There is just nothing like it and I'd really like to thanks Tad's for continuing to host the event in their beautiful space.

The Details: Tad's Chicken n Dumplins, September 30th (a Monday.)
Event starts at 7:30 pm
Arrive at 7:00 pm to get a good seat. (This is group-seating, so prepare to get friendly.)
Storytellers: Johan Mathiesen, Kiera Nye, Michael Heald, Adam Draper and special out-of-town guest Andria Alefhi.

Don't know about Tad's? Check it out : http://tadschicdump.com
Also, "like" Tad's Chicken n' Dumplins on Facebook.